part of GMTM Consultants
You can place your order from any place in the world. We apply on your behalf in South Africa and we courier the documents to your doorstep.
You are welcome to ask to speak to the owner Gawie Maritz but any of the other staff will be able to assist you.
South African Tel No: (012) 670 9010 or (012) 6709022 Cell: 079 129 3224 (Only sms please) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 086 551 0082
Courier and Head Office Address: 57 Swarthout Street, Doringkloof, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa, 0157
• Department of International Relations and Co-Operation.
• High Court - Pretoria
• Department of Education
• Company Registration Documents.
• Patent and Trademark
Letter of No Impediment also known as Free to Marry Letter or Confirmation of Marital Status Letter
Please take note of and Read the Instructions.
1. Download and complete Client Sheet. ( Complete one per order and not one per application)
2. Download and complete Application Form for a Letter of No Impediment.
3 Make a Copy of your Passport or ID document - must be a good quality copy - does not need to be certified.
4. Email us the application.
5. On receipt of the application for a Letter of No Impediment we will:
• Process the application
• Send you a invoice with payment options and banking details.
Fees and Cost for a South African Letter of No Impediment.(It is important that you read the Terms and Conditions)
• Lead Time 25 to 40 working days costing R 895
• R 595 deposit payable on invoice.
• R 300 payable on completion
Letter of No Impediment