From in SA: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709020 From outside of South Africa (0027) 12 670 90 10 or (0027) 12 670 9020
Home Affairs Documents
Apostille / Authentication and Notary Services
Apply for your Letter of No Impediment On-
Follow these easy steps: Please take time to read.
GMTM Consultants seased with immediate effect to accept any new applications for Home Affairs Documents from 1 July 2016.
In a effort to still satisfy our clients needs we recommend TR Consultants whom have a very good track record to obtain Home Affairs documents in record time.
You can either go to TR Consultants website at Birth-
Download and Complete the Application Forms.
• Client sheet -
• Make a copy of the person who does the application and for whom the application is done ID or passport.
Then Scan the Applications to T R Consultants
• Scan and email the applications to us at email@example.com
( To make it easier please type pr write in block letters using a black pen)
What we do when we receive the applications.
• We go through the applications and make sure that according to our knowledge we have enough information to start the process.
• If we are satisfied we will send you a invoice. Invoice is payable Immediately as the lead time only commences when the payment reflects in our bank account.
When will the applications be lodged.
• The applications are lodged the first working day after we have received the deposit.
• After we have lodged the application we make sure that the application is registered on the relevant systems and being processed.
• We follow up and deal with any queries.
• When the certificate is ready we collect it and proceed with it according to your instructions.
• Expedited Letter of No Impediment takes about 3 weeks.
• When does the Lead Time Commences. The first working day after all the under mentioned requirements was met.
•• Payment reflects in our bank account.
•• Six days after Pay Pal payments were made by yourself.
•• All required documents and information was supplied.
Fees and Cost
• Cost per certificate R2000
•• Deposit R 1000
•• Balance of R 1000 only payable if we obtain the certificate within 20 work days.
• Additional Fees not included.
•• Forex fees of R 285 per payment from outside South Africa including Pay Pal.
•• Cash payment bank charges of R 100 per cash payment into our bank account.
•• Courier fees of R 150 in South Africa and R 625 International.
•• Apostille and authentication fees